A winter holiday and skiing in Ischgl is a real pleasure - be it extreme carvers, snowboarders or beginners – everybody finds fulfilment in the Ischgl Silvretta Arena skiing region. Thanks to the excellent snow-making facilities, ski and snowboard enjoyment is guaranteed until late spring.
Whether it is après ski, sledding outings, snowshoe hiking, cross-country skiing, horse-drawn sled rides – Ischgl offers a lot of variety. Tune out, relax and enjoy the one-of-a-kind mountain scenery... Refuel energy and enjoy your adventerous winter holiday in Tyrol with all your senses. Take advantage of our in-house spa treatments to reward yourself after a long and streneous day in the mountains.
- Directly between the Fimba- & Pardatschgratbahn cable cars
- Fantastic 239 kilometres of slopes
- 515 ha slope surface area
- 45 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts
- Guaranteed snow from November to the beginning of May
- Regularly at the top of the best ski resorts