- Nestled on a sunny, southern slope
- Access the Ischgl - Silvretta Bike and Hiking Arena directly from the hotel
- Get to the towncentre in 3 minutes through the village tunnel
- Only a few minutes by car from several interesting destinations
- Central location and absolute relaxation guaranteed
- Silvretta Card Premium inclusiv
Ideal location for your summer break!
Best location in Ischgl
- Sunny, on a south-facing slope
- Directly between the two lifts (Fimba cable car and Pardatschgrat cable car)
- Ski slope ends at the hotel
- Through the Dorftunnel (village tunnel) 3 walking minutes to the town center
- Silent and peaceful nights
The new Pardatschgrat cable railway
World record: With 1,251 m, the new Pardatschgratbahn lift will have the largest altitude difference of any tri-cable car. The existing 4-seat mono-cable railway (built in 1990) with two sections and a middle station, is no longer adequate to be the main transportation hub of the Ischgl/Idalp ski resort. The lower section of the existing Pardatschgrat cable railway will therefore be dismantled and replaced by a wind-resistant tri-cable gondola starting at the eastern part of the town center, going directly to the Pardatschgrat with no middle station. The upper section of the existing facility will remain. As a result the attractive slopes from the Pardatschgrat to the mid station and in Velill will also be accessible during the morning hours, something that was often impossible before due to over-full gondolas and long waiting lines.
We are excited: This means that Hotel Fliana is next to one of Europe's most modern cable railways, and that our guests will have fast and easy access to one of the best skiing resorts in the Alps.