Everything for your bike
Lockable bike garage with video surveillance, bike washing area, dry room, garage with special tools and lubricants.All regional lifts are biker friendly
A total of 8 lifts have been adapted for the special needs of bikers. A particularly unique experience is the smuggler tour to Samnaun (in Switzerland), part of which involves taking the world's largest cable car.
NEW: Free cable car transport in the Paznauntal valley - also for your bike - for Fliana guests for stays from 1 night!Top information and map material
True to scale overview map with structural contour lines ect., GPS tracks of all tours to download at the reception, professional bike guide with all tours, altitude profiles, levels of difficulty and directions for free at the reception.
Laundry service for bikers
Sweaty or dirty bike gear – that is not much fun. Your laundry is professionally cleaned and ready within 12 hours. Some package offers include this service.
Bike Corner with parts and accessories
You can buy all the small and important bike equipment like energy drinks, energy bars, jerseys, some repair tools ect. here at the hotel. You don't have to go and search for a bike shop.Biker regulars' table, program presentation and weather information
Host Christian or Heinz from the Bike Academy inform you day-to-day at the biker regulars' table about the planned tours, answer special questions and give insider tips. We closely cooperate with our local weather service so that we are always up-to-date.7 guided tours per week
In 2 skill-level groups: More fun on your bike tour - no more frustrating map reading - no more guesswork on steepness and difficulty. The beginner has the security of not being overstrained and the more advanced rider enjoys a bike tour that corresponds to his/her skill level.
price per tour € 45,00A guided tour on fantastic single tracks
- The Ischgl - Silvretta Bike Arena provides access to some of the most fantastic single tracks in the Alps. The Silvretta Bike Academy offers bike tours on these "trails of your dreams" on a regular basis. This is how we guarantee that you do not miss out on any mouth-watering biking opportunities.
- price per tour € 60,00
- Riding technique seminar in small groups (6-8 persons)
- Feel the freedom of riding your bike - with the proper technique! Just bought a brand-new bike and still haven't gotten out to try it in the mountains or off the beaten path? Our seminar for beginners is just right for you! Here, in small groups, you will learn how to get the right feel for your bike.
- price per person € 45,00
- Unique bike safaris - with organised pick-up service
- Join the team from the Silvretta Bike Academy for a bike safari to the Engadin Valley, the Montafon Valley and the Arlberg Pass. No annoying trip planning or having to wait for public transportation. We deal only in pure biking enjoyment!
- Workshops & instruction on finding the ideal sitting position
- Whether it be the height or tilt of your bike seat, the height of the front stem, the width of the handlebars, or incorrectly mounted bar ends - with just a few flips of the wrist we can set the most glaring maladjustments straight.